Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

(Mostly) Wordless Wednesday




It's hard for me to be completely wordless. It's been a rough few weeks at work. We are slammed. I will most likely have to work on the weekend too. Ugg. I'm dreaming of some wine. Well, lots of wine.

Yes, I'm still obsessed with Vignette. It rocks. I love this filter...even though I have no idea what it's called. If I looked for it again, I would never find it. Never the less, I love the way it ages the photo.

There are less than 45 minutes left of my mostly, well not really, Wordless Wednesday. I hope you're having a great week.


2 comments:

  1. Haha I like your "mostly" wordless title. And I can always use a good glass of wine! I love your blog, am a new follower!

    http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am more of a vodka girl, myself...but I'd love to share a drink either way...I could use a few myself!!

    WM

    ReplyDelete