Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Happy List

I noticed the normal Happy List link isn't up this week on Mamarazzi's Blog. It's probably just as well seeing as how I had very little to be happy about this week. We are so slammed at work. I'm going in early, skipping lunch and still coming home late. The stress level at work is insane. Everyone is on edge and several verbal fights broke out. It's hard not to take it personally when you work in an office with 5 in people total. I would have said the only thing I was happy about this week was that it was over. Well, that's not true because I was there for several hours this morning. Next week should be just as busy work wise with the exception of one person is on vacation so now it will be waaaaaaaaaay worse. I want to crawl into bed and pull the covers up over my head. Wake me up next month! Since this is supposed to be a Happy List, I will say I'm HAPPY and thankful that the week is FINALLY over.  :)  Bring on the weekend!!




This is probably the unhappiest Happy List ever. Whoops.  :)

I hope your weekend is off to a better start than mine!

1 comment:

  1. Hi - visiting from the blog it forward blog - nice to meet you!

    Am your NEWEST FOLLOWER!!!!

    Love learning about crafty projects, redos, etc.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Have a great day ---

    Linda
    beachside cottage

    ReplyDelete