Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Lazy, rainy Sunday

My plans for yesterday were simple:

Wake up, eat breakfast, go food shopping, start working on refinishing a dresser, take Maddy to the park, come home, work on the dresser some more, eat dinner, relax & get ready for the week ahead.

However....
  
Maddy & I opened the door....

Saw the rain.....

....Lots and lots of rain.....
 


...so we curled up and took a nap instead. 

What did you do this weekend? Whatever it was, I hope you had fun.  :)

Have a great week!

 


6 comments:

  1. That is exactly what I did yesterday! We think alike. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower!
    http://smn0409.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So blessed the rain has stayed away from us this past few weeks. Love your puppy all snuggled up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When we get rain here it usually comes inwith a BIG storm too. I like the nap idea better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by to follow on this fine Tuesday - hope you can visit my place and return the favor soon.
    http://www.shaunanosler.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a perfect weekend!!
    I am a new follower from the Just Click blog hop!! Hope you will come visit me too!!
    www.loveyoualwaysgiveaways.com
    Stacie

    ReplyDelete