Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring cleaning


It's been a loooooooong day. I couldn't sleep last night because hubby wasn't snoring in my ear and I had the entire bed to myself. I just didn't know what to do! Around 2am I took a sleeping pill but it had the reverse effect...it made me completely wired. At 3am kitty wanted food. At 4am he wanted to go outside. Hour after hour I laid there trying to fall asleep with no luck. I must have finally fallen asleep around 7am and had to get up at 8:30am for work. Needless to say, I'm exhausted so I'm heading to bed in a few.

I was cleaning out the closet in the office last night when I found the most random things ever and it made me laugh. Here are some of the highlights...a princess wand... 2 pairs of really cute shoes that I don’t remember buying...a picture frame that says, "Friends through thick and thin." (The picture in that frame is of myself and someone I'm no longer friends with. HA HA!) I also found a “Happy First Mother’s day” card. I'm pretty sure that was for my cousin. Her kid is now almost as tall as me. The best thing I found was probably a crystal punch bowl. How did I come to acquire said bowl? Did someone give this to me? Did I steal it? I honestly have no clue.

If you're missing your punch bowl and you want it back, please let me know. ;)

1 comment: