Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ok, I'm a TOTAL slacker!

Well, I've now been married for 6 months (and 4 days, but who's counting?) and I didn't really finish anything on here that I had planned to. Wedding or house wise. One of these days I will upload all my pictures. Hopefully.

The hubby is away for a few days. Since I'll be alone, I figured I would spend my time wisely. I have been meaning (wanting) to turn my computer/office room into a craft room. So this weekend I WILL finish cleaning it up and sort through my endless spools of ribbon, beads, threads, and whatever else. I WILL put it all away, neatly, in an oh-so-organized way. I WILL do it. I WILL.

Hummmm....why am I writing it instead of doing it? Probably it's I'm a procrastinator. It comes easily to me. And I love it. And damn it, I'm good at it. :)

To be honest, other than the procrastination battle I always face, reality sets in. It's now Thursday morning. (So now I've been married for 6 months and 5 days...) Tonight I'm having dinner with my parents (my Mom is afraid I can't take care of myself while hubby is away. I love it. I guess I will always be their "Little Girl") & I'm watching the Flyers/Devils game with my Dad. I'm hosting Girls' Day for some close friends on Saturday morning. We're having brunch then getting massages. Sunday is my cousin's son's Christening.

So really, do I have time to convert my office into a crafting room? Sure. But will I? Nope. Not a chance. Ain't gonna happen.

Maybe some other weekend.... ;)

Well, off to bed. I've procrastinated long enough.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment