Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm only a semi-slacker...




I recently started a part-time job which wouldn't be so bad but in addition to the full-time job I already have, it's starting to become overwhelming. For the past 2 weeks I have been working 7 days a week. Blah. So I would like to blog more but I honestly don't have the time. I'm not sure the $8.00 an hour I make at the P/T job is really worth it.... too bad I like it waaaaaaay more than my "real" job! (Whoops, did I say that??)

I am totally obsessed with all those DIY brides and their planning websites (again). You ladies rock. Anyway, I finished some more DIY stuff for the wedding. I finished the invitations, which I mailed on Tuesday (I already have some responces back WHOO). I also finished the card box. My camera is really shitty so you can't see the pics that great. Boo. I thought I finished our cake topper but now looking at it, I feel like it needs more bling. Right now they look like they have chicken pox. :(

Oh well. Off to bed. I have to get up bright and early to go to work. Hooray.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment