Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Confessional

Photobucket



I Confess...

Technology wasn't my friend this week. Hubby called me the other day and said that he sent me 4 texts and wanted to know why I hadn't answered them. I never got any texts from him, or from anyone else. This went on for several days until someone suggested I take out the battery and reinstall it. Bam! 20 text messages showed up. How annoying.

I Confess...
To further my case, my new laptop is sitting next to my desktop and I feel like it's laughing at me. I set it all up and tried to get online and nothing. I couldn't remember my wireless internet password. I called our internet provider to have them reset the password. After being on hold for a half hour they said they couldn't help me. The suggested I call the company who makes my modem. So I called the modem company. Another 15 or so minutes later they say they can't help me either. They told me to call my internet provider. Uggg. Can someone just reset my damn password?


I Confess...
I've been working about 6 days a week so I needed some time away from my office. I took off today to get some projects done around the house. Hubby is out buying a new weed wacker and then getting gas for the lawn mower...and I'm sitting here catching up with my favorite blogs. Hehe.

I Confess...

I'm still waiting on those magic cleaning elves to show up. I reaaaaaaaaaaaally don't feel like cleaning today. It's way too nice out.


I Confess...
I did clean the bathroom this morning so it should count for something. Right?

I Confess...
I really do want to clean the house just so I have room in the kitchen to dye Easter eggs. I've seen a few DIY posts about dyeing eggs using silk ties. I went to the trift store and got a few last night. I'm super excited to try it. I'm hoping it works out...and if it does I will post some pictures.

I Confess...
Hubby just called to see if I needed anything from the store. That means he'll be home in about 5 minutes. I should at least pretend to be doing something productive!

What are you confessing this week? Grab a button add it to your confessional post and link up.

Happy Friday everyone!


 

1 comment: