Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

My first treasury

Wow, it's been MONTHS since I last blogged. Yikes. :(   In my defence, I have been working 6 days a week. On my days off I have to do that non-fun stuff that keeps getting ignored...like food shopping or cleaning the bathroom. Blah.

I have been slowly (very slowly) trying to get my Etsy shop up & running. People are so nice & encouraging there. It's so awesome! :)  I took a bunch of pictures of my treats with my new camera & was all excited to start listing. Um, yea, it didn't go so well.

To download pics from my old camera all I needed to do was pop the memory card in my printer and voila, images would magically appear on my computer. It doesn't work the same way with my new camera. I'm not sure if the memory card is too new & the computer is too old so they are not compatible? Who knows. So I hooked up the cables from my computer to my camera only to find out that the puppy chewed it. So whatever the reason, my images are trapped.

Any suggestions?

Frustrated, I went on Etsy to look around...and I ended up making a treasury. My first. I know it's stupid to get so excited about it but I was happy with the way it came out. It was so fun to make and I discovered soooo many talented artists on Etsy. It's really an amazing site. I don't know how I ever lived without it! I can't wait to actually OPEN my shop. For now, I'll just promote my cute little treasury. :)

Days of Wine & Roses - my first treasury :)

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment