Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

First blog. Yay.


I actually have no idea what I'm doing or why I'm doing it. This is my first blog, obviously.

I'm getting married in a few months. I'm a pretty crafty girl so I can't sit back and watch someone else make the stuff for my wedding. I feel like I need to do it all myself. And that's not a bad thing. I'm not quite sure what compelled me to share my experiences with the world. Maybe it was that I saw tons of DIY brides blogging about the crap they make...and I became obsessed. Does anyone care? Probably not. But I'm going to post my stuff too. So there. :) I still have a looooooooot to do so I probably shouldn't be blogging about what I have to do, I should be doing it. Oh well. I'll get to that...some time. By the way, I'm pretty good at procrastinating, as you can tell.

I need to get all of my photos together. I'm going post my wedding craftyness and also the before, during and after shots of our house being remodeled.

One thing at the time I guess.


1 comment:

  1. Please post everything!!! I would love to see it!! I care, I care!! And hey, who could understand procratsination better than me? 5th floor, late nights, noxema face wash, roger, rick, kelly? ps- rick is playing in ac in september!!!

    ReplyDelete